RAM Inc. is a woman owned Christian oriented business. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service on a daily basis.
RAM (Research Advanced Methods) Inc. was founded in January 1990 by R.D. (Bob) and Diann Morris. Bob and Diann had over 40 years combined experience in the Aerospace Industry. Prior to founding RAM, Diann’s experience was in Procurement and Configuration Management at Bell Helicopter Textron, and Program Control and Manufacturing Cost Management at Northrup Grumman Corporation. Bob had previously lead teams in Contracts Administration and Research and Development Operations Management at Bell Helicopter Textron, and was Manager of Assembly and Manufacturing Engineering at ITT Aerospace Controls.
Bob spent seven years (in the mid 1980’s) at ITT Aerospace researching, developing, and implementing a method of injection molding PEEK and other high temperature thermoplastic parts to replace aluminum and cast components.
As an early innovator, Bob recognized a need within the Aerospace industry and set out to pursue solutions. RAM Inc. was born from this vision and today is a Custom Injection and Compression Molder of High Temperature Engineered Thermoplastic and Thermoset material for components in both Aerospace and Commercial Industry applications.
Our Core Competencies:
RAM Inc. has served the Precision Injection, Compression, Vacuum Forming and Thermoforming molding industry for over 25 years and has developed a diverse solution set:
- AS9100 Quality System documentation control
- Precise work instructions
- Continuous improvement processes
- Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing techniques
- Very High Precision Plastics Manufacture
- For both Commodity and Engineered Thermoplastics
- Secondary (post molding) Precision Machining
- Significant experience molding High Temperature Thermoplastics and Engineered resins.
- PEEK, PEI, PPS, PPA, PC, LCP
- Significant experience molding Thermoset Materials
- Phenolic, Glass Filled Epoxy, Cytec, Bakelite
- Design and Build of Injection, Compression, Vacuum Forming and Thermoforming Mold Tooling
- RAM will design and build tooling based upon ultimate functional part drawing
- R&D Phase Part Production
- Engineering Design Consultation
- Short-Run Prototype parts
- Transition of Metal Parts to Thermoplastics
- Manufacturing Innovation
- RAM is a Passionate Advocate of Manufacturing Innovation
- We engage our experience and technical competency during design to bring our customers the best value
RAM Inc. values integrity, responsibility, innovation, service and responsiveness. We treat all Stakeholders (Customers, Suppliers, Team Members, Community and Shareholders) with the highest respect as we serve the interests of each. We are transparent and honest as we work to bring excellence and value in all that we do.
Our mission at RAM, Inc. is to provide our customers with quality products on schedule and within budget. Customer satisfaction provides the ongoing foundation of RAM’s success.
Our technical capabilities, integrity, and transparency are planned to instill trust among our customers and within our industry. RAM has successfully completed ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D (Technically Equivalent to EN 9100:2016 and JISQ 9100:2016) Certifications to enhance our competitive advantage, productivity, and earnings.
We aspire to have a safe and productive environment, while developing a group of individuals who are diverse, talented, and empowered to exceed our Customer’s expectations. Through planning, teamwork, and open communication, we are confident we will bring value to all RAM Interested Parties – Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Community, Regulatory Bodies, and Shareholders.